Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Albuquerque, NM - Motorcyclist Injured in Accident at I-40 & Big I

Albuquerque, NM (October 20, 2020) - A motorcyclist was injured following a collision in the Albuquerque area on Tuesday morning, October 20.  The site of the crash was located on Interstate 40 (Coronado Freeway) near Big I (Interstate 25). According to local sources, a motorcycle collided with a truck. The cause of the accident is […]

The post Albuquerque, NM - Motorcyclist Injured in Accident at I-40 & Big I appeared first on Will Ferguson & Associates.



source https://fergusonlaw.com/albuquerque-nm-motorcyclist-injured-in-accident-at-i-40-big-i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to Expect During a New Mexico Personal Injury Trial

A personal injury claim is founded on carelessness or negligence. In the simplest terms, a victim in any type of personal injury case, wheth...